Career Coach – Brand Strategist Coach at Career5
Career Coach / Brand Strategist Coach (Remote/ Part-Time)
Career5 started with the basic idea that if we’re accessing our top strengths and drives at work, then we often bring more energy, value, and growth to it. Our methodology is built for current and future leaders who want to make a positive impact in their work. Our company culture is driven around the concept of professionally developing employees to grow to be the best version of themselves.
- The Career/Brand Strategist Coach is responsible for supporting clients via telephone, email, or web conferencing through their job search efforts and/or career transition.
- The Career/Brand Strategist Coach will also work to improve client resumes and LinkedIn profiles, using a unique Career5 job marketing framework that conveys their proven track record.
- In addition, the Job Marketing Coach is responsible for expertly coaching clients on their job search strategy and providing services that can include: career transitioning, job search strategy, resume reviewing, mock interviews, interview preparation, video interviewing, salary negotiation, networking best practices, and LinkedIn and other support as requested/needed.
- We will show and train you on our unique job marketing process for mid-level to executives who seek high-quality roles and want to earn the salaries they deserve.
Desired Skills, Traits, & Abilities
- Dynamic, intellectually curious, empathetic personality
- 3 + years’ experience coaching professionals or working in HR/Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree or higher a plus
- At least 15+ years in experience of work experience (sharp-minded seasoned professionals are a PLUS)
- Intellectually curious with the ability to come up with innovative solutions and strategies
- Deep listening skills and a positive attitude
- Advanced coaching certification(s) not necessary, but a plus
- Intrigued by different positions and roles that are out there and how people scale up in their careers
- Has good business acumen
- Recruiting background or knowledge of industry
- Proficient in managing administrative/technical tasks including: detailed fast note-taking in resumes, WordPress knowledge, Microsoft Word (our clients convey, we document)
- Experience working in cloud software (portals, platforms, etc.), project management and CRM software, web conferencing (Zoom/Skype), and Photoshop (a plus)
- Must have a newer personal computer, reliable internet connection, and quiet office space (this is a remote position)
- Fascinated by leadership and management books, articles, blogs, etc.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Strong sense of empathy, positive outlook, and ability to motivate others
- Maintain efficiency and performance standards while delivering high satisfaction
- Availability to respond to client correspondence within 24 hours during business hours.
- Ability to work part-time hours remotely, ideally between 5-20 +/- hours per week, five days a week (ability to set consistent schedule with some flexibility)
If selected for this opportunity, you will participate in paid online training, for which you will be compensated on an hourly basis. You will officially join the network on a part-time basis and be eligible to take on outplacement projects for our clients once you have successfully completed the training. Part-time positions start at $40 an hour and depend on the level of clientele you serve.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!