Care Coordinator at Resilience Lab
Resilience Lab is the largest community of clinicians working collaboratively to produce better outcomes and improve quality mental health access. In the last 3 years we have delivered more than 100,000 therapy sessions, working with more than 4,000 clients.
Our diverse team of best-in-class therapists is committed to delivering the best care experience:
- Clients who match with Resilience Lab therapists benefit from holistic, evidenced-based, high-quality, and affordable care that meets them where they’re at, wherever they are.
- Clinicians are trained in the Resilience Institute, an online platform for the modern mental health clinician, offering continued learning to guarantee clients the highest quality of service and contemporary care.
- Technology powers Resilience Lab care delivery, automating all non-clinical work to foster therapeutic alliance and team-based care.
Our Care Team plays a key role in our clients’ therapy journeys. As a Care Coordinator, you’re the first point of contact for new clients seeking therapy. You’ll work to understand each client’s therapist preferences and therapy goals. You’ll then make a personalized recommendation, matching each client with the right therapist for them, creating highly effective therapist-client dyads to facilitate successful treatment outcomes. In addition to directly helping clients, you’ll work cross-functionally with other members of our management and clinical teams. Overall, you’ll play an integral role in helping us grow and advance towards our mission of providing high quality, affordable mental healthcare to all.
- Handle incoming referrals on a daily basis from different channels:
- Our website
- Referral websites
- Referral partners
- Respond to prospective clients within 24 business hours.
- Speak with prospective clients to gather necessary clinical information, answer questions about the matching process, and ultimately schedule them with the therapist best suited for them.
- Track progress related to each prospective client by updating data in various tools, including our CRM, our proprietary clinical platform, etc.
- Learn about our therapists by reviewing their profiles and other sources of information, and/or by meeting with them, to inform the client matching process.
- Interact with our therapist team, typically to confirm information related to prospective clients.
- Work cross functionally to report on weekly outcomes, report website issues, optimize the process, and stay updated on new company initiatives.
We are excited about you because
- You thrive within a startup environment.
- We’re building and refining our approach and this excites you!
- You’re comfortable iterating on manual processes as we automate.
- You care about outcomes – both business and clinical outcomes are at the heart of our practice and we want to reflect that at every level of the organization.
- You’re flexible and collaborative – open-minded about changing your approach as many times as needed as parameters change.
- You’re an empathetic listener.
- You’re a clear communicator.
- You’re technologically adept, especially with CRM and other tools.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You’re detail-oriented.
- You’re curious.
- You’re passionate about improving access to care & supporting clinician growth.
- You have behavioral health care experience with either LMSW or equivalent credentials and are well-versed in clinical specialties and modalities. This is not a requirement, but a big plus!
- $65k annual salary
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Stock options
- Remote in the U.S.
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more