Care Coach at Adecco
Care Coach – RN’s/LPN’s/LVN’s – Work from home!
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Job Type: Direct Hire
Category:Medical & Science – Nursing
A remote/work from home job opportunity nationwide is now available through Adecco Medical & Science. This is a full-time direct hire position for RN’s, LPN’s or LVN’s. We are seeking trusted coaches and motivational interviewers who can discover and break down barriers to help members live fuller and healthier lives!
- NATIONWIDE AVAILABILITY – Can live anywhere in the United States
- 8 to 10-hour shifts
- Monday through Friday: Noon – 9:00PM
- Tuesday through Saturday: 10:00AM – 7:00PM
- All equipment needed for the role is provided
- Engage, enroll, and maintain members in active participation in the program as well as to coordinate member care.
- Utilizes motivational interviewing, enhancement, and relapse prevention guidelines in telephonic communication with clients.
- Usage of treatment program and usage of the electronic documentation platform.
- Provide exemplary customer service to and member-centric focus for, all clients.
- Communicates or requests information from providers in complete compliance with confidentiality standards and in a manner that generates cooperation
- Works jointly with the Clinical Operations Coordinator and Community Care Coordinator to support member referral, engagement, and enrollment into the program.
- Supports enhancement of the digital tools by providing feedback to the development team and performing ad hoc system testing as indicated.
- Qualified candidates will be a licensed RN/LPN/LVN
- A minimum of three years of direct clinical experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate proficiency in the utilization of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Complies with policies and procedures, including training, audits, alert response timeliness, intervention and follow-through, and supervision receptiveness
- Supports and meets any accreditation, auditing, contracted stakeholder reporting expectation.
- Work within professional standards and working within professional boundaries
- A reliable high-speed Internet connection (cable, DSL or fiber) with speeds of at least 10Mbps download and 5Mbps upload
- Background in behavioral health
- Experience utilizing motivational interviewing techniques
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!