Call Center Representative at Genesis Business Solutions LLC
Title: Call Center Representative
Location: Remote Remote US
Seeking a call center representative to provide customer care for various services and products.
We are looking for a customer-oriented Call Center Representative or Customer Care Representative/CCR that will be the liaison, provide product/service information, and resolve any emerging programs that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency across multiple industries. Our serviced industries include roadside assistance, telecommunications mass media entertainment, home improvement retail, electricity retail, hospitality, travel, tourism, and more. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior. The best CCRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Problem-solving also comes naturally to CCRs. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they do not have enough information to resolve customer issues. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Service Type: Customer Service, Technical Support, &/or Sales
- Work Commitment: 15-hours per week or more
- Schedule Availability: Flexible
- Schedule Structure: Rep controls own schedule
- Location: Fully remote
- Training Availability: 1-4 Weeks
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Probe to identify the need of the customer based on service or product situation.
- Process orders, returns, and exchanges.
- Assist with billing questions, process payments, and adjust service plans.
- Dispatch a service provider to assist the customer when applicable.
- Provide status updates on products and services to customers.
- Identify customers needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to up-sell products when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Ability to remain resilient, project patience and empathy, and provide excellent Client service when dealing with stressful situations.
- Self-disciplined to manage own schedule and adhere to it.
- Ability to utilize multiple computer programs at the same time.
- Exhibit professional, courteous, and friendly behavior.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Authorized to work in the United States
- US resident (any state except CA, CT, MD, MA, NY, OR, or WI)
- At least 18 years old
- High school degree
- Meet remote workstation requirements below
- Speed: Dual-Core 2.8-GHz | Intel i class or higher
- Hard Drive: 60 GB usable memory or higher
- RAM: 4 GB or higher
- Operating System: Windows 10
Note: (1) All-in-One Computers, Dual Boot Machines, Netbooks, and Tablets are not qualified. (2) A Desktop/Laptop with a separate monitor is recommended.
- Phone Service Requirement Options:
- VoIP Phone Line | Digital Phone Service
Note: (1) Cell Phones and Soft Phones such as MagicJack or Vonage are not qualified.
(2) Call Center Dialpad with Headset provided to applicant.
- Internet Requirements:
- Download Speed: 10 mbps or higher
- Upload Speed: 3 mbps or higher
Note: (1) Wireless connections are not allowed for security and quality assurance. A Hard-Wired Connection from Desktop/Laptop to Router/Modem with an Ethernet Cable is required. (2) Satellite, Microwave, and Cellular Hotspot Internet Services are not qualified.
- This is not a telemarketing position. All communications routed from the client directly to workstation.
- Health Care Plan (Telehealth, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
- Flexible Schedule
- Advancement Opportunities
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!