C# .NET Developer at Ferguson Enterprises
C# .NET Developer –
- Ferguson IT is looking to add a remote C# .NET Developer to the Enterprise Information Management team.
- As part of the Enterprise Information Management and Master Data Management team, the C# .NET Developer will support the integration of master data to the Azure Enterprise MDM Store (EMS) platform.
- The ideal candidate will develop and continually improve the delivery of master data across systems, provide end-user support and conduct problem investigations / root cause analysis to resolve issues.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- C# .NET Core developer
- GIT knowledge
This role is approved to sit 100% remote, though EST/CST is highly preferred. If local to the Newport News, VA area, you will have the option for in-office work in our new HQ3 facility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and develop applications and software tools to automate, improve, or change business processes and procedures.
- Involved in project from analysis through implementation to ensure all aspects of the technology plan is accounted for, understood, defined, and executed successfully.
- Develop effectively across the SDLC – design, code, unit test, code review, deploy and support.
- Build technical designs that properly leverage our architecture, using industry standard notation.
- Provide mentorship to other developers.
- Support small and medium sized projects from analysis through implementation by serving as developer.
- Work closely with Business Analysts to design scalable solutions to problems.
- Work with third party software providers to ensure solutions are achievable.
- Provide estimates for development work and understand deadlines.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field or relevant experience is typically required to perform at expectation.
- Experienced developer can be substituted for education.
- Minimum of 5 years development experience.
- Minimum of 3 years designing, developing, debugging, and securing applications in C# and .NET Core.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences in written and non-written format.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle methodologies, processes, and procedures.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!