Business Operations Strategy Associate at Nurx
Business Operations Strategy Associate
- San Francisco HQ / Remote
Nurx is looking for a Business Operations & Strategy Associate to support business development and operations management of services with external partners.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates who can work collaboratively with stakeholders, thrive on solving analytical problems, and want to work in a fast-paced, mission-driven startup. The role will report into the Head of Business Operations & Strategy.
Nurx is on a mission to change the way healthcare is delivered, making it more accessible and affordable for patients, nationwide. With a specialty in sensitive health, we have built the industry-leading telehealth platform that spans consultation, diagnoses and fulfillment (right to your door). We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare industry and that’s where you come in!
Today we have more than 300,000 patients, are growing 90% year-over-year, and operate in 30 states. We are lucky to count Kleiner Perkins and Union Square Ventures as investors and Chelsea Clinton and Regina Benjamin as Board Members.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the strategy and operating model that are critical to the success of deployments, integrations and engagement with our external partners – and the path to scale those relationships.
- Work cross functionally across the company to manage the development and operations of services in tandem with our external partners.
- Lead projects including but not limited to business growth strategy, improving long-term efficiency, and optimizing performance to execution.
- Gather and analyze complex data quickly to support strategy development and solve problems effectively.
- Drive into the details and become a subject matter expert for the overall service line strategy, operational processes, and metrics.
- Develop and monitor key metrics and performance indicators for new service lines.
- Recommend compelling and actionable solutions to leaders of the organization.
- Partner with business unit leaders and work cross-functionally to deliver on customer objectives.
A bit about you:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years experience in management consulting, investment banking, finance, business operations, business analytics, or at a high-growth start-up
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, at all levels of management.
- Demonstrates desire and ability to learn
- Interest in working in a fast paced startup environment.
- B2B Operations experience in healthcare (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills Excel, Powerpoint, SQL (preferred) or other data analytics.
- Passionate about improving healthcare.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone and building software that empowers people to be in control of decisions about their own health.
Our platform enables doctors to give patients personalized care at lower costs and prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to disrupting the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco. Remote candidates are welcome to apply.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!