Business Operations Associate at Stack Influence
Location: US only; 100% remote
Stack Influence is an influencer marketing platform on a mission to connect brands with everyday people. A venture-backed startup featured in publications like WIRED, Business Insider, WWD and Quartz, our platform is home to one of the largest micro-influencer communities in the United States.
We’re searching for an awesome Business Operations Associate who’s ready to tackle an exciting new (or first!) chapter in their career in tech. As a part of our Operations team, you’ll interface with the Sales, Marketing and Account Management team, and work directly with senior leadership. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or early career professional who is looking to break into tech or digital marketing.
In this generalist role, you’ll have the chance to work on a variety of projects spanning operations, marketing, and product management. To be successful, you’ll need to be results-driven, self-managing, comfortable with ambiguity, and able to aptly balance competing demands. This is a remote, full-time position.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert on Stack’s internal system and tools
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients
- Send out campaign onboarding information to influencers
- Provide administrative support to senior leadership, including scheduling meetings, taking minutes, and other tasks
- Work closely with the support team to assist with customer support tickets
- Collaborate with our Sales and Account Management teams to deliver the highest level of client service
- Provide ongoing feedback to the product and engineering teams to drive improvement of our internal systems and tools
- Manage day-to-day bookkeeping
- Generate, send and follow up on client invoices
- Help with creating marketing materials and managing marketing campaigns
- Assist with other tasks as needed
For skills and experience, ideally you are:
- Proficient with Google Office (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Comfortable with working with messaging/video conferencing applications or equivalent (i.e. Slack, Zoom, Skype, etc.)
- A demonstrated problem solver and self-starter with the ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment
- Dynamic and energetic with a passion for tech and digital marketing; previous experience in a start-up environment is an asset
- Strong with time management and organizational skills
- Experienced designing marketing assets; CMS web design (i.e. WordPress), Canva, and/or Adobe Suite design skills considered an asset
- Comfortable conducting client calls on camera
- Able to balance competing priorities and manage multiple processes at the same time
- A team player with the ability to listen and collaborate
- Comfortable in a customer-facing role with demonstrated communication skills; previous experience strongly preferred
Sound like the opportunity you’ve been looking for? Please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Note: while we appreciate the time and interest of all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!