Business Operations Analyst at Figure Technologies
Business Operations Analyst
At Figure, we’re on a mission to transform financial services through blockchain, bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions.
Accomplishing this kind of transformation requires building really big things. And we understand that building big requires a creative, team oriented and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best work. The Figure team is comprised of incredibly driven, innovative, collaborative and curious people who love architecting and building from scratch. Everyone at the company is encouraged to be an individual contributor but also a team collaborator.
We value team members who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation. Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the Fintech space. Join us!
About the Role
We are looking for a Business Operations Analyst. This role will act as a cross-functional layer that keeps the different departments on the same page. Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams. Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities. Collects data to identify the root cause of problems. Measures performance against process requirements. A partner to the senior leadership at Figure focusing on high-impact strategic projects and data analyses.
What You’ll Do
- Structure complex and ambiguous strategic problems for the Figure leadership team.
- Analyze large amounts of information and data quickly and effectively to reduce complexity and make actionable recommendations for Figure.
- Steer large, cross-functional projects and build consensus with senior leadership across the organization.
- Help develop and utilize frameworks to structure the team’s thinking, drive visibility, and facilitate alignment.
- Manage to centralize the repository of processes and improve processes to minimize complexities and optimize to promote effective operations.
- Help find and pursue cost reduction opportunities.
- Help establish a structure and cadence of program and function reviews to increase visibility, drive alignment, and resolve blockers.
- Help develop strategic change and drive change management and business transformation efforts.
What We Look For
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting or investment banking
- Someone with strong intellectual curiosity and great data skills
- Solid analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Passion to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build scalable processes.
- Comfort working in a high growth, constantly changing environment.
Nice to Have:
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting or investment banking.
- Additional experience working at a high growth startup / tech company.
- MBA or advanced degree.
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Firm-wide performance based bonus
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- Company FSA, 401k, commuter benefits
- And much more to come!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!