Business Operations Analyst at Mailgun Technologies
Business Operations Analyst
- Location: Remote Remote US
We are looking for a Business Operations Analyst who is process-driven and passionate about jumping into problems and effectively leading change. The Business Operations team works across Mailgun’s global organization to enable Mailgun’s growth and business success, by formulating and executing operational strategy that maximizes efficiency and scalability! Responsibilities include deploying and maintaining critical tools for supporting customers, driving process improvement, developing data-driven insights and decision making, and managing high impact cross-functional projects.
- Build, document, and maintain innovative operational processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance with a focus on automation and reducing manual transactions
- Utilize project management skills to mobilize internal and external stakeholders to achieve goals
- Produce regular reporting and providing analysis for leaders in the business
- Drive process improvement initiatives across the organization
- Continuously create and engage in processes to ensure data accuracy, consistency, and integrity through continuous audit and review as we scale
- Ensure all support systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- 3+ years’ experience as a Business Operations Analyst or similar role
- Ability to perform root cause analysis on complex and less mature processes and services
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Results-oriented with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Experience with workflow mapping and process documentation
- Experience with process implementation, monitoring and measurement
- Adept at presenting findings in a compelling non-technical manner
- Process-oriented, but flexible around business needs
- Technologically savvy with high business and management acumen
- Proven track record of leading and influencing change
- Experience with metrics reporting and analysis
- Able to work on issues independently and drive improvement initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- BS in Business Management or relevant field
- Experience in a SaaS or Software company
- Solid project management skills (Lean Six Sigma)
- Experience working with international teams (specifically Europe)
- Experience with Data Warehousing and Visualization tools (Looker, Tableau)
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Mailgun offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Mailgun provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Mailgun offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: Its not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Mailgun embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from diverse backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!