Business Development Manager – Personal Finance at Piggy, LLC
Piggy, a rapidly growing company best known for helping users save money through its automatic coupons and cash back offerings, is seeking highly qualified personnel with outstanding team-oriented attitudes.
As the Business Development Manager for Piggy’s Credit Card and Personal Finance verticals you will be responsible for creating and executing a partnership growth strategy in the personal finance market. You will develop strategic relationships with leading companies and be the external face for Piggy’s efforts to empower consumers in their ongoing efforts to save on personal finance products. You will have direct ownership, responsibility and accountability for building a high-growth business, have a significant impact on company growth, and work with an amazing team on a remote basis.
We are looking for a committed leader/product owner who will:
- Creatively push the boundaries of the consumer experience in the Personal Finance industries by identifying and executing complex partnerships and integrations with strategic partners
- Lead communications and sales efforts with strategic partners
- Play a key role in guiding strategy for each personal finance category by providing perspectives regarding industry trends, competitive dynamics, and partner needs/priorities
- Use data to develop business recommendations that generate value for partners and Piggy
- Partner with the Product and Design organizations to envision and deliver a better consumer experience
- BS or MBA is preferred
- 5+ years of business experience, preferably in business development, partnerships, consulting or investment banking
- Subject matter expertise – knowledge of the Personal Finance industry is preferred
- Passionate about building great products and advancing Piggy’s ambitious mission
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – adept at analyzing and synthesizing data to support strategies and communications internally and externally
- Can independently develop and implement recommended approaches to ambiguous problems
- Ability to work cross-functionally and assert influence internally/externally
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!