Business Consultant at CSI Companies
Remote Business Consultant
The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Remote Business Consultant for our client. This is a REMOTE opportunity for a well-known accounting organization and one of the largest professional services networks in the world. This is a part time position.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
Contract terms/length: 3 month contract with potential to extend based on performance and business need
Schedule: This is a part time position, standard business hours
The Business Consultant will support the day to day operational needs of the business served and use data to identify and build operational efficiencies, best practices and help support to drive strategies that align with business and firm wide objectives.
Work you’ll do
- Maintain relationships and knowledge of practitioners to more efficiently provide services.
- Build executive level PowerPoint presentations using key business and metrics.
- Assist with the analysis of data to help provide creative solutions on business issues.
- Leverage strong analytical skills to break down internal and external factors influencing the business.
- Apply the key concepts of logical structuring to create presentations and other business communications that resonate with and influence the business.
The team is looking for resources to help identify and substantiate incremental regulatory compliance costs across an organization. Candidates must have experience with financial modeling, regulatory research, and financial transaction analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree with previous relevant experience
- Microsoft Office Experience-MS Excel, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint
- CPA preferred but not required.
- Accounting GAAP knowledge.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
This is a remote, work from home position. You may be located anywhere within the US.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!