Broker Operations Coordinator at Side Real Estate
Broker Ops Coordinator (Part time -20 hours)
BROKERAGE OPERATIONS – OPERATIONS
TEMP TO HIRE
At Side, we believe everyone should own their path.
As the first company to design an end to end modern brokerage solution, Side is re-imagining the real estate industry from the ground up by combining innovative technology, creative branding expertise, and an experienced leadership team with a mission to empower the world’s leading real estate professionals to own their brand and better serve home buyers and sellers.
In the past two years, with an exceptional team of inSiders, we’ve processed $2B in transactions and raised over $60M in funding from top tier investors like Matrix Partners, Trinity Ventures, and 8VC.
At Side, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate and innovate your way to success. Becoming an inSider means that you’ll be empowering business leaders to become business owners, all while forging your own path with like-minded entrepreneurs. Join us at Side and own your career, your impact, and your life.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Pre-sale Disclosure Program
- Manage the pre-sale disclosure email account
- Upload and tag disclosure packages into agents app
- DocuSign all disclosure packet requests and obtain all signatures needed within 24 hours.
- Communicates with agents in a timely professional manner
- Prioritize requests and complete tasks accordingly
- Back Up Support Provide backup support to the Closing Email Program when on vacation or otherwise “out of office
- ”Provide backup support for the referral program when TOSS II is on vacation or otherwise “out of office
- ”Any and all other duties assigned by Manager (including, but not limited to: compliance projects, auditing, creation of company material
- Be a positive role model in the company by working as a team toward common company goals.
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A STRONG FIT FOR THE ROLE?
- If licensed must be clean and clear
- Attention to detail
- 1+ years experience of office or clerical work
- 2+ years experience successfully working “remotely”
- Proven ability to scale/grow and train within a growing department
- Excellent Customer Service skills, verbal and written
- Proficiency with DocuSign
- Tech savvy: comfortable learning and quickly mastering new software
- Knowledgeable with Google docs and Google spreadsheets
- Organized, and able to follow timelines and deadlines
- Must be Mac iOS proficient Proficient with webinar training (Zoom, Google, Uber conference).
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Best-in-class benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage (medical, vision and dental)
- Flexible PTO
- Learning and development credit
- Pet friendly environment
Side is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. Side does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
Side uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many of our customers means that a background and DRE license check is required to join Side. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!