Remote | International
Brand & Content Marketing Manager
What You’ll Do:
- Own and manage the strategy and implementation of Athletic Greens’ social media and site content calendar. Including copywriting, image and content creation and other day-to-day activities of our social media channels.
- Develop creative strategies for growing our overall engagement and social audience.
- Create, write, source, and schedule relevant, engaging content on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Work closely with a digital designer and cross-channel marketing managers to support efforts in SEO and email with copywriting and content.
- Manage ambassador groups to foster communities of passionate brand advocates.
- Develop relationships with social media influencers to drive brand awareness outside of owned social properties and drive high-quality content creation for use in paid media.
- Maintain expert knowledge of social media platform best practices and content trends.
- Track and analyze social media performance across individual posts and campaigns to optimize content accordingly in real time.
- Develop reporting to share insights on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Maintain branded look and feel for each social media platform.
- Ensure brand adheres to regulatory guidelines for ingredients and claims.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 4 years in-house or agency experience in social media marketing for B2C brands, preferably from luxury health & wellness or food/beverage brands
- Strong writer and creative thinker who can own copy outside of just social (SEO, email, website).
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms and how to effectively target the Athletic Greens’ audience through those and emerging channels.
- Experience creating content for top trending formats like Instagram Stories and Facebook LiveExperience working with social media influencersUnderstanding of SEO best practices.
- Strong written skills and excellent grammar.
- Experience using social media publishing and tracking tools (Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Buffer, etc).
- Familiarity with design tools like Sketch and PhotoShop are a plus.
- Experience directing a design team to produce engaging graphics, GIFs, animations, and videos.
- Huge plus if you have SEO and PR Management experience.
- Passionate about connecting with audience segments across health, wellness, and fitness.
- Excellent communication skills with a hunger to work with innovative project and team management technologies – this job is 100% remote