Bookkeeper at Hungryroot
Remote OK | Full-Time | Finance
Hungryroot is an online grocery service that delivers modern, healthy food with recipe and meal planning support. Hungryroot’s mission is to help people feel their best by making it easier to shop for, cook, and love healthy food. In addition to offering a curated selection of modern brands, Hungryroot develops its own in-house line of innovative healthy products—like Black Bean Brownie Batter—and is challenging the traditional CPG model by building a customer-driven innovation platform to push outdated American grocery offerings into the 21st century.
About the opportunity
We’re looking for detail-oriented and highly organized bookkeeper to oversee our accounts payable. This is a remote position and will report to our Director of Finance. In this role, you will be responsible for entering and organizing a high volume of invoices and processing payments in a timely manner. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for detail, a strong ability to develop efficient processes, and is comfortable working in Quickbooks.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Enter weekly invoices and process payments
- Assist in inventory / purchase order reconciliation
- Set up new vendors and products in Quickbooks
- Partner with our outside accounting firm on monthly close
- Monitor bank and credit card accounts
- This is a remote full-time position
- Reports to our Director of Finance
- Competitive compensation + subsidized health benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Monthly Hungryroot credit
- Universal paid parental leave
- A working environment filled with passionate, happy, smart people
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!