Blog and Email Editor at Incsub
Blog & Email Editor
Remote – Work From Anywhere!
40 hours per week, days/time is flexible
WPMU DEV is world-renowned for its quality WordPress blog, pun-tastic WhiP newsletter and other excellent emails. As our new blog and email editor, you’ll continue to carry the torch whilst putting your own spin on things.
You’ll even need your own superhero name, let’s think this one through for a moment… Blogitor… Blog-i-TOR… Blog-ed-i-TOR… Could be your cool new superhero name? No? It’s ok, you can work on that.
The person we’re in search of will have intimate knowledge of WordPress, after all, you’ll be writing about WordPress, plugins, themes, and everything that revolves around our products and services.
- You’ll be responsible for the overall success of our blog and all of our emails, diving deep on analytics and devising ways to drive traffic
- Assisting our COO in recruiting quality team members
- Managing our writing and social media team along with the editorial calendar
- Determining topics and facilitating article development
- Ensuring blog output frequency
- Liaising with the design team to get the perfect article images
- Creating your own weekly article in addition to roundups and our WhiP newsletter
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN A PERSON
- Perfect, clear, engaging English that’s both a pleasure to roll through and super easy to read
- An SEO and analytically driven person. Data matters!
- A technical geek – You don’t need to be a coder but it would be an impressive bonus
- A portfolio of work you’re proud of – show us you’ve grown your own following
- Independence – you’ll be the editor, so we shouldn’t need an editor to edit the editor (tongue twister)
- Someone that wants to (and will typically) work 40 hours per week
- Offer very attractive working conditions as part of an amazing team
- Up to 35 days paid leave per year
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave with a whopping 3 months off, and it’s all paid
- Up to 2 months payroll bonus based on company growth
- Technology budget every three years
- Yearly productivity budget. Buy a new chair or desk, take yourself to WordCamps and develop professionally, grab a gym membership to keep you in good health or anything that helps you be you!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!