Remote Biology Video Developer
Remote • United States
We are looking for freelancers who are passionate about biology education to create clear, engaging, informative and entertaining educational videos in the English language for our students around the world. Nagwa is currently working on an exciting project to produce practice exam papers for the end of High School (A-level equivalent) in the UK, US, and other English-speaking markets around the world, and are making video solutions for every question.
- Research, plan and develop outstanding video content for biology in the English language.
- Use your teaching experience to identify and address common misconceptions.
- Meet Nagwa’s requirements for clarity, accuracy, quality, style, and functionality.
- Produce memorable videos which are accessible to students with differing learning styles, from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Receive and act upon constructive feedback through our content review process.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in biology.
- 2-5 years of experience in biology teaching or content development.
- Native English speaker.
- Demonstrable previous experience in educational video or animation production is desirable, but not essential.
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to engage students.
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts quickly.
- Quality-oriented while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong creative and critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Positive attitude and high energy.
Nagwa Limited is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.