Billing Coordinator at Parsons Corporation
Billing Coordinator (Remote)
US – Remote (Any Location)
job requisition id R134800
In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!
When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for.
Billing Coordinator (Remote)
Ready to put your basic billing skills to work with departments and teams that change the fabric of our community? Would you enjoy assisting top level Accounting managers helping to keep projects running on task? Parsons is now hiring an Billing Coordinator for our rapidly expanding team.
Parsons extensive experience combined with your attention to detail and skill with account analysis, account reconciliations, and financial reports, will propel your career forward. At this level, the Coordinator analyzes accounts, computes standard ratios, and prepares standard financial statements. In this role, you will produce invoices for moderately difficult client contracts. Collaborates with project staff regarding client invoice requirements on new contracts. Organizes, manages, and streamlines the client invoicing process for assigned contacts.
What you will be doing:
- Prepares, distributes, revises, coordinates approval process, and finalizes invoices for all contract types.
- Ensures monthly invoices are submitted to client by a preestablished due date.
- Works with project staff to ensure that bills go forward as quickly as possible, following up on needed approvals to finalize bills.
- Establishes Excel based invoices in client prescribed formats. These invoices often require the development and maintenance of automated spreadsheets to prompt the user for required information.
- Also establishes procedures, routines, and related documentation regarding billing and contract maintenance.
- Troubleshoots billing errors, reconciling differences between billed and cost amounts.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
What we need from you:
- Associate’s or equivalent degree in Business Administration (or equivalent)
- 2+ years related experience is required
- Strong written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are required, as well as a working knowledge of contract provisions regarding client invoicing and payment processes.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of all aspects of client invoicing requirements. Must demonstrate strong math skills and understanding of the budget and client invoicing process, as well as a demonstrated proficiency in using MS Excel.
- Able to work West Coast (PST) hours
- US Person