Benefits Operations Analyst at 21Tech
Benefits Operations Analyst
Location OTHER – Remote
Job Code 3804
Company Talent Table
Our client, the world’s leading entertainment streaming service is looking for a Benefits Operations Analyst to support the day-to-day administrative needs of our benefit plans to ensure a streamlined enrollment process and meet the compliance requirements.
This is a remote 10-months contract W2 hourly rate through Talent Table. Must be located in the US. Unfortunately, we can not work with H1B visas.
- 401(k) Administration
- 401(k) Annual Audit
- File Feed errors
- Nondiscrimination Testing
- Compliance requirements
- Invoicing and Billing Support
- Review invoices for accuracy and provides relevant reporting when required
- Partner with AP team and FinOps to facilitate payment
- Provide payroll team with relevant reporting for taxation purposes (Care.com reporting, Carrot reporting, etc)
- Benefits Administration
- Publish content updates for our internal and external benefit sites
- Review weekly and monthly enrollment reports provided by third-party administrators and resolve any discrepancies or errors.
- Investigate and resolve enrollment errors within our HRIS system, Workday
- Provide administrative support for file integration errors with our third-party administrators
- FSA/HSA administration: working with our vendor to ensure data accuracy and interacting with employees and our payroll team to ensure their accounts remain out of suspense.
- Data inputs for monthly mental health reporting
- Supporting Annual Open Enrollment
- Compliance Support
- Annual projects
- FSA Nondiscrimination testing
- RxDC reporting (partnering with Mercer)
- 5500 filings
- Quarterly filings
- Annual projects
- 2-4 years of benefits and retirement plan administration.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage different processes efficiently and with high degrees of accuracy and completeness.
- Ability to handle confidential information with good judgment, tact, and discretion.
- Sound understanding of HR standard methodologies for compliance and records management.
- Experience with 401(k) and self-funded health plans is a plus.
- Experience using Workday is a plus.