B2B Telesales – Survey Project
Interactive Research Communications is searching for Inside Sales – Survey Taking – candidates who would respond back to those who had downloaded a topic related whitepaper. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter with Technology Industry (IT) sales experience. Candidates are paid an hourly rate as an independent contractor and can work either full or part time from their home-office. The pay for this project is $15.00/hour.
- Please note that this is a business-to-business telemarketing position using our cloud based telesales system designed for virtual agents.
- The position will require cold-calling our targeted lists using your own phone line, a WINDOWS-based computer, and high-speed internet access.
- You must be able to commit at least two hours per day for the first two week training period.
- After that, the days and number of hours that you work are flexible although you must commit to at least a minimum of four hours per day during the 5 day working week.
- Our clients are A-list firms who are leaders in the IT industry.
- The candidate for this project will be cold-calling IT Managers and other mid-level executives in order to generate surveys regarding their technology plans for the next 12 months.
- You should have some basic knowledge of IT concepts, but will be trained on the specific technologies you will be presenting.
- All calling lists, scripts, and marketing materials will be provide to help ensure your success in taking these surveys.
- Training is provided and you will be paid during the initial training period.