B2B Sales Project Coordinator at CORT
B2B Sales Project Coordinator
- Multiple Locations, All States, United States
- Sales Support
Do you have experience in project management, sales support, or customer service? Looking for a remote opportunity in a fast paced and challenging environment? Join our Workplace Services team and help our clients make their offices a great place to work using our Furniture As A Service solutions! The goal of the B2B Sales Project Coordinator is to provide an unforgettable customer experience with every client interaction. This can be achieved through superior customer service combined with skillful management of all facets involved in supporting the workplace selling process. The ideal candidate has previous B2B experience, is detail-oriented, organized, and flexible.
This position will be remote/based out of a home office. Working hours are M-F, 9am-6pm Pacific or Mountain time. *May require some after hours and weekend hours as projects dictate.
Salary will be based on experience and could range from $31,000-53,000/year.
A Day in the Life:
- Provide inside sales and customer service support to Business Development Executives, Clients and Districts
- Manage relationships with new and existing B2B clients
- Includes supporting existing resellers
- Prepare quotes/proposals for clients
- Enter all transactions in V2 (company software program)
- Manage all aspects of the project life cycle from quote to lease execution
- Keep all stakeholders updated with current information and paperwork
- Maintain accurate account files
- Coordinate with internal resources (Admin, Credit, Operations) to fulfill the lease requirements
- Work with Project Planning Team to produce drawings and renderings
- Work with Asset Managers to mobilize inventory
- Provide backup support for Workplace Project Coordinator Team
You’re a Top Contender If:
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You have 5 years’ experience in a customer service support role, preferable in a business-to business environment
- Experience in project management a distinct plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Ability to work well with people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Great phone presence
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!