B2B Customer Support Specialist (U.S Time Zone)
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- PART-TIME, CONTRACT
Jobscan is a fast-growing start-up in the heart of historic Pioneer Square, Seattle, WA. Jobscan is web service that helps job seekers land more interviews by using AI to analyze one’s resume or LinkedIn profile against any job description. We’re building the next generation of job search tools to make job search easier. We’re user-funded, profitable, and growing exponentially.
We are looking for a proactive part-time (10 – 15 hours a week) B2B Customer Support Specialist professional to become a product expert for our new and existing enterprise clients, including career coaches from university career centers, non-profits, outplacement firms, workforce development systems, and more. You will provide top-notch support to our client base. A successful candidate will possess excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, and driven to help our clients as well as the ability to deep dive into a new product and learn it inside out. You’ll be working closely with the Business Development team and Engineering teams within a start-up environment to help scale and grow the company.
You will also help support our Business Development team as we continue to build our partnerships program with Universities around the world. This includes helping research prospective clients, building leads lists, drafting outreach emails and other tasks.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Troubleshoot with clients to help resolve their issues in a timely manner
- Answer all questions related to Jobscan products and escalate when needed
- Work closely with the Engineering team to get customer issues resolved
- File bugs found for B2B product through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create accounts for new clients using our backend system
- Make changes to existing client accounts as needed using our backend system
- Proactively look for solutions for problems and propose solutions
- Resolve customer support requests and log solution
- Track common customer complaints and issues and share with Product team
- Identify root cause of escalations to drive long term resolutions
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of customer support, account management or any other relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, follow-up and document client issues for further escalation
Nice to Have:
- Customer support experience in a consumer internet company
- Experience working with Enterprise clients, especially in the education or recruiting space
Our Benefits & Perks Include:
Competitive salary + stock options, flexible schedule, ORCA card stipend, PTO, 401(k), medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, free drinks and snacks of your choice, dog-friendly office, education stipend. As we continue to grow, we are always adding more benefits and perks for our team.
At this time, we are only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship.
Jobscan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.