Ayurvedic Meditation Content Writer at Chopra Center
Ayurvedic Meditation Content Writer
At a glance
The Content Writer will own key areas of the Chopra experience and will be responsible for both improving existing/ongoing materials and creating or building entirely new meditations and content by creating new and compelling experiences around writing Ayurvedic meditation.
In this role, you will…
- Develop a comprehensive writing content strategy experience around Ayurvedic meditation writing.
- Ensure all writing content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice and optimized for search and user experience including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person
- Work with content strategist to ensure all content supports and extends the brand’s initiatives
- Develop a functional content calendar throughout internal Chopra verticals
- Writing, creating and editing while ensuring best practices in content, grammar, messaging, and style are consistent with the Chopra brand
- Support standards for content creation, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies
- Establish work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content
- Work with technical team to implement appropriate content
- Participate in the hiring and supervision of content/story leaders in all content verticals
- Work closely with company’s design department on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels
Keys for Success:
- MUST have experience writing Ayurvedic meditations
- 3+ years working in the mindfulness space
- Proven experience creating compelling messages for a wellbeing content audience
- Audience development and subscription strategies experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining content best practices
- Ability to do picture curation and cultivate strong visual sensibilities in alignment with the Chopra brand
- Provide writing guidance on content strategy, direction, tone, and execution
- Trained in how to tell a story using words, images, audio, and video, and an understanding of how to create content that draws a digital audience
- Must be a voracious reader and consumer of information both on digital platforms and through print publications
- Excellent communicationand listening skills
- Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to synthesize high-level informationinto easy-to-digest, public-facing content
- Wellness industry experience required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Benefits, Perks & Culture:
- Great health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k.
- Market competitive comprehensive PTO package
- Access to our digital & event-based programs
- Discounts on our products and services
- Opportunities for side-projects: dedicated time for execution on team-generated ideas
- Work with an amazing team of people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- Discounts with our partners including Prana
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!