Attorney Auditor at Bottomline Technologies
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for an Attorney Auditor to innovate, win, and grow with us!
As a member of the Expert Bill Review Team, you will be working with elite insurance defense attorneys and industry executives who have deep domain experience, in a supportive and success driven environment. The Attorney Auditor leverages legal expertise and best in class technology to perform a compliance review of law firm and vendor invoices on behalf of our 350+ customers. Our customer base includes top rated AM Best insurance carriers, corporate legal departments and government entities. The core role of the Attorney Auditor is to apply customer tailored billing guidelines and align each review with the customer’s goals and objectives.
How you’ll contribute:
- Comprehensive understanding of uniquely tailored spend management protocols.
- Consulting with customers to design or enhance spend management guidelines and strategies.
- Effectively communicating with law firms to discuss billing compliance inquiries and nuances.
- Delighting our customers and building strong customer relationships by providing value that is mission critical to our partners’ success.
What will make you successful:
- J.D. Required or Province Bar Admission.
- 5 years of Litigation, Claims or Insurance Defense Experience required.
- Embraces technology and proficient with standard industry applications.
- Work with and for other team members in a culture of collaboration.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!