Associate Product Manager at Care.com
Associate Product Manager
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
This Associate Product Manager will focus on the safety initiatives of Care.com’s marketplace. You will need to solve for business problems technically while keeping customer empathy top of mind. Prior product experience in trust and safety is a plus!
The ideal Associate Product Manager should be data driven and act with a sense of curiosity and urgency. He or she can successfully motivate teams to solve customer problems. He or she should be flexible and able to jump from creating a product vision to immersing themselves with implementation details. Lastly, the Associate Product Manager should be collaborative, facilitating cross-functional alignment and decision making.
What You’ll be Working on:
- Ownership of metrics. This means developing and executing on a roadmap.
- Leading an agile, cross-functional team during the entire lifecycle of product development.
- Working with stakeholders throughout the company to ensure a successful product launch.
- Experienced solving business problems while keeping the broader business perspective in mind.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 1-2 years of product management experience, product management internships count!
- Experience working for a tech company, preferably a consumer-oriented or marketplace service.
- Experience with developing product requirements and user interfaces.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams, solve complex problems, and produce high-quality results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Nice to have: a degree in Engineering or a completed engineering bootcamp/certificate.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!