Associate Marketing Manager at SAGE Publications
Associate Marketing Manager
- Location: US-United States
- Req #: 21-5908
- Category: Marketing (US)
The Associate Marketing Manager plans and implements the global marketing strategies to support revenue-driving initiatives for SAGE’s legacy digital library products. This individual will work closely with marketing, sales, and editorial teams to create marketing strategies aimed at generating and nurturing leads and driving revenue.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
The job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Execute product marketing strategy globally to help drive revenue for SAGE’s digital products portfolio
- Serve as US lead on management and development of sales enablement platform.
- Manage multi-channel marketing strategies including email campaigns, advertising (print and web), social media, and PR on schedule and within budget.
- Manage development of product brochures, landing pages, and other sales collateral.
- Work with Editors/Authors to share marketing plans and activities
- Liaise with product teams on product messaging as required.
- Liaise directly with Sales Managers on marketing activity to generate and nurture sales leads and opportunities.
- Work with Marketing colleagues to implement co-marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Analyze data reports to adjust strategies.
- Deliver regular status reports on activities both planned and completed to track performance.
- Working to assigned budget and keeping track of costs.
Qualifications & Education
Include, but not limited to, the following:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in marketing preferred
- Proven experience in working closely with sales teams, creating marketing plans, generating leads, monitoring pipeline and driving revenue.
- Experience of tracking and reporting on Key Performance Indicators.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of working with an assigned budget and tracking costs.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience working with a Customer Relations Management System, Content Management System, and Sales Enablement Platform is a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
SAGE U.S. Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Charter
SAGE Publishing is committed to being an inclusive employer where all individuals are treated with fairness and respect, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and partnership status, pregnancy and parental responsibilities, race, religion and belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
We believe that diversity is a cornerstone of a vibrant culture. We want SAGE to be an organization where the most talented staff and high-potential staff are recruited, have the opportunity to grow, and want to work. We strive to achieve a better representation of diverse talent at all levels, including leadership, across our workforce.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!