Associate Full Stack Software Engineer at Level Ex
Associate Full Stack Software Engineer
Remote (within the U.S.)
Open to Long-Term Remote For U.S.-Based Candidates
Experience in at least one of the prominent cloud services (AWS/Azure/GCP) is also required.
What You’ll Do
- Build and expand our scalable web services as a streaming platform
- Help teams integrate our streaming technologies into multiple projects
- Use analytics and data to guide decisions and improve the efficiency and performance of our platform
- Research new technologies in the streaming space and becoming an expert resource
- Coordinate with Engineering, Design, Art, and Production needs
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working in a game development studio or professional software development environment
- Experience with at least one prominent cloud services (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Experience designing and implementing scalable web services ideally using React, or Angular
- Experience in web development practices and Frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bonus Points For
- Web-RTC streaming
- High-level C# experience
- Game development experience
Benefits & Perks
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 100% remote for all U.S. employees
- Family-friendly benefits; 4 weeks of PTO, 2 weeks of company holidays, dental, vision, optional pet insurance, and more!
- Monthly snack allowance sent to your home – or choose a snack pack instead
- Remote-friendly events ie. board games tabletop simulator, Jackbox Games, DEI events, game jams, virtual happy hours
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter. Meet some of our incredible team here, and learn why you’ll enjoy our company and culture – Video: Why Join Level Ex.
About Level Ex
Level Ex is a fast-growing game studio that creates video games for doctors.
Our games feature thrilling medical cases built with the highest standards of game design and deliberate game mechanics. They also employ state-of-the-art graphics and physics technology, supported by the latest generation tech, allowing us to craft breathtaking virtual anatomy: custom-built GPU-based fluids, tissues, and soft-body systems that look and react like the real deal.
We attract top artists, engineers, designers, and others from prominent gaming franchises, like Mortal Kombat, League of Legends, Call of Duty, Walking Dead, and Star Wars. Our caliber of talent keeps us in the forefront of the industry: GDC ranked our game design talk #2 of 194 for sponsored sessions in 2019, and we earned 2nd place at SIGGRAPH Real-Time Live! 2019, sharing the stage with Epic, Unity, Digital Domain, and others.
Equal Opportunity Statement (EEO)
Level Ex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender identity or expression, medical condition, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.