Assistant Vice President, Product Management, Support Cloud at Calix
Assistant Vice President
Product Management, Calix Support Cloud
- San Jose
- Remote – USA
Are you passionate about Customer Support experience and believe that Cloud based Analytics and Automation can change the role of customer support from reactive to being the front line for the Service Provider to build community and a winning customer experience?
- Calix is leading a service provider transformation to deliver a differentiated subscriber experience around the Smart Home and Business, while monetizing their network through the use of Role based Cloud Services, Telemetry, Analytics, Automation and the deployment of Software Driven Adaptive networks.
- We are hiring a Product Owner in our Cloud Product Management team to own and drive the evolution of the Calix Support Cloud (CSC). This is an individual contributor role that will require strong cross-collaboration to be successful.
- Own the product vision, strategy and feature roadmap for Calix Support Cloud (CSC).
- Manage cross-functional teams through functional requirements gathering, implementation and validation through to initial launch or lifecycle of new services.
- Coordinate and synchronize product initiatives across different internal efforts by establishing shared vision and building consensus on common components
- Participate in agile product development process, ensure features are prioritized correctly and releases are delivered on a predictable cadence.
- Work closely with designers, engineers, product marketing to perform UX research, design exploration, usability testing, build POCs or launch commercially available products.
- Understand and articulate customer needs, build associated business cases and prioritize product requirements; synthesize data from various sources to inform product decisions, alongside good intuition and prior experience
- Design and implementation of global telecom customer care, customer engagement, billing, customer experience management applications
- Understand technical/business requirements of Communication Service Provider’s Customer Support including Tier 3, Tier 2 and Field Technicians
- 10+ years Product Management Experience
- Experience working with the cable/telecommunications industry and Cloud services is required
- Proficiency with Communications Service Provider Customer Support processes and operational systems is required
- Knowledge of and/or experience in emerging technologies (AI/ML, AR/VR, blockchain, robotics, etc.)
- Strong communication skills and be technically competent, with the ability to impress at any level, from executive to developer
- Experience working cross-functionally (sales, operations, finance)
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline
- MBA preferred
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!