Assistant/Associate at Dan Martell | SaaS Academy Team
Location: International, Anywhere in the world; 100% Remote
Are you an individual that likes to make plans, create lists, coordinate people and ensure that things get done the right way quickly? Are you a problem solver? Do you have a servant’s heart? Can you keep a secret? If yes, then read on!
The Dan Martell | SaaS Academy Team is looking for an incredibly high performing person who can join our clan of superheroes and help support our clients in any way possible to scale their software businesses to the next level.
In fact, we’ll be honest and say right from the start: this is a rolling job posting — we’re constantly looking to add assistants/associates to join our team in a number of departments. This could be working as an entry-level within CS, a seasoned Admin within our Operations team, or somewhere in between!
(The important part is that you fit the following)
You must be:
- The kind of person who lives to organize (your pencils sorted by size and color).
- Someone who puts people and customers first.
- Eager to do a variety of work, and to absolutely crush it.
- Be great with technology, and determined to learn new things quickly.
- Able to move fast with minimal/no errors.
- Proudly sporting 1+ years in an assistant/associate role.
- Fueled by the quality of your work and personal satisfaction in a job well done.
- Highly adaptable and driven.
- Are able to catch the even smallest grammar mitsakes. 😉
Our team works together to help others make their dreams a reality. Now, we need you – yes you – to help scale to new heights and continue to provide incredible support to entrepreneurs.
What You’ll Do:
The daily responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Process and manage email inbox and calendar (G-Suite).
- Schedule meetings, podcasts, and interviews.
- Work with legal paperwork including speaking agreements and team/contractor NDA’s.
- Set-up eSigning documents for Dan Martell (HelloSign).
- Initiating and completing orders and purchases.
- Completing varied research projects.
- Research, booking & coordinating travel / accommodations.
- Working with Customer Success on Client follow-ups.
- Webinar support.
- Processing voice tasks (using Voxer)
- Assisting in Video coaching calls, liaison for questions, etc.
- Creating surveys/questionnaires (Typeform).
- Editing copy/content with an efficient, keen eye for detail.
- Other duties as required.
What You’ll Need:
Our ideal candidate has these top qualities and qualifications:
- Must be process-oriented.
- Must be a people person. Someone who knows how to make others feel special. Going that extra mile for clients. It’s all about the little things.
- Must have comfort with using a variety of software technologies. The software we use includes Front, G-Suite, Bamboo, Typeform, Voxer, HelloSign, Asana, Zoom, Hubspot, etc.
- Must be smart and resourceful. Someone who can overcome a challenge by thinking outside of the box.
- Must be open to embracing the entrepreneurial lifestyle.
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have great grammar and spelling skills with high attention to detail.
- Experience being a Freelancer is considered an asset – The attitude, drive, and time-management skills to work from anywhere. That’s right, there is no office.
- All around, someone who has the drive and determination to do great things.
Like What You See?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below. Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you’ve read the whole ad, please sneak the word ‘Mountain’ somewhere into your application.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!