Apollo Project Editor
Kinzer Projects seeks additional Product Description editors to join our Apollo team. This role will be fun and challenging, allowing you to practice your leadership and management skills while helping a team of writers provide high quality content. You will be working with a small editing team to ensure all items are edited in a timely manner, and we meet daily deadlines.
You will edit short product descriptions for both grammar and content to ensure that they comply with client guidelines.
- Flexible hours
- Monthly pay by direct deposit
- High level of autonomoy
Ideal for: Students, military spouses, veterans, retirees, as well as those looking for experience in editing, marketing, communications, and virtual workforces.
- Time management skills – We must meet deadlines, and we depend upon our employees to have a strong work ethic and produce quality work with minimal supervision.
- Leadership skills – You help set the standard for our writing team, and your feedback will be their primary training resource.
- Flexibility – Client guidelines can change, and the workload can vary, both in volume and difficulty.
- Ability to work within a team – Even though you physically work alone, we are a team, and if even one person drops the ball, the whole team struggles.
- Communication skills – The virtual work environment makes it vital that you can communicate clearly both with the administrative staff and the writing team.
- Above Average English Grammar & Comprehension
Prior experience with editing and/or writing PDPs preferred.
Applicants will receive more detailed information about the project. We look forward to hearing from you!