Anatomic Pathologist – Virtual Contract Opportunity
Virtual United States
IDEXX has an exciting Virtual opportunity to join our team as an independent contractor for Anatomic Pathology diagnostic service.
Read cases from the comfort of your home, with the flexibility to make your own schedule!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for gross and/or microscopic examination of anatomic pathology specimens and preparation of pathology reports in a timely manner.
- Meet caseload and turnaround expectations.
- Responsible for providing telephone consultations to clients.
- Consult with and assist other pathologists as needed to promote collegiality.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) required
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Familiarity with current topics and issues in clinical veterinary medicine.
- Ability to type and use dictation equipment.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- A service oriented attitude.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Computer skills are required
- Pathology Board Certified – American College of Veterinary Pathology (ACVP) or ECVP preferred
- Extensive sitting and computer use
- Board certified with 1+ years’ experience.
- Demonstrates effective communication and interpersonal capabilities.
- Solves complex problems or problems that do not have routine solutions with assistance.
- Works independently with guidance in only the most complex situations.