Analytics and Operations Lead at Elastic
Title: Analytics & Operations Lead
Location: Distributed, Global
Elastic is growing quickly and the organization is evolving to support more complexity in offerings and go to market motions. In order to achieve results, we use a wide variety of programs that impact different areas of the Sales and Marketing funnels (from branding to pipeline generation, acceleration and closing).
Elastic is looking for an Analytics and Operations Lead that can help us mind data for building segmentation and targeting strategies. This person will work closely with multiple areas of the business including our Demand Generation teams as well as our Partnership teams.
This role is intended for someone who is analytically minded, has deep understanding of market research and segmentation analysis, is able to translate data and effectively communicate impactful insights with partners.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for segmentation analysis by connecting to multiple data sources
- Propose appropriate market research methodologies that most effectively provide insights that drive critical initiatives
- Perform Market Research analysis leading to impactful insights
- Present findings and recommendations effectively to leadership
- Be comfortable using third party tools and systems to collect data for analysis
- Work regularly with internal subject matter professionals, and develop cross-organizational partnerships, to ensure that research is forward-looking in order to address long-term market opportunities
- Stay close to business OKRs in order to align with high priority initiatives
- Manage research process with external agencies, creating hypotheses, editing surveys, and presenting results internally
- Own VOC and NPS initiatives
- Collect and correlate data on market conditions, competitors and trends
- Create visualizations using GIS mapping where possible
- Proven ability in market research
- BA or BS degree required
- Expert in SQL (preferable BigQuery)
- Track record of successfully performing market research, and translating results into meaningful insights and recommendations
- Track record of ushering the implementation of recommended findings
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!