AI Developer/Specialist at SixLeaf
Distributed/Remote, United States
Who We Are:
SixLeaf is the leading marketing platform for third party sellers on Amazon.com as well as a variety of other e-commerce marketplaces. We offer a suite of complete software solutions for brands, both big and small, selling online. These solutions significantly improve marketplace performance and profit for our clients. Simply: we help Brands become ecommerce empires.
Since 2014, our mission has been to help as many brands as possible scale to the point where they are household names. And our goal is to be the very best at it. Since 2014, we’ve established ourselves as the revolutionary innovators in a fast-paced industry. By helping quality brands grow, not only can we assist our clients to achieve their dreams, but we make the market a better place for consumers. Each member of our team shares in the joy and responsibility of making the ecommerce world a better place.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced Artificial Intelligence developer to help create cutting edge solutions for our ecommerce clients. You will work closely with our developers and designers, working with our data pipeline materials to essentially create “machines” that help business owners make better decisions. This spans everything from predictive algorithms to inventory management. As such, we need someone who thinks outside of the box, innovates, and takes ideas and runs with them.
We are looking for a team player who will bring their ideas to the table and work with the team to bring the best solutions to life. You must be dedicated to solving the problem, and most importantly, committed to creating solutions that work.
Why Work With Us?
SixLeaf was originally founded in 2014 as ZonBlast – a tool which completely revolutionized the Amazon marketing space. In the last 4 years, we’ve grown exponentially, have been featured at major industry events, on podcasts, and have proudly served thousands of Brand owners. We’ve had the honor of having a direct hand in taking entrepreneurs from mere idea to 7+ figure Brands.
As a team, we consider working for our early-stage tech startup a lifestyle choice, rather than a job choice. Working for SixLeaf can be challenging at times. We operate in a competitive and fast moving industry, so we need to hit aggressive deadlines and there are many times when everyone on the team puts in a lot more hours than they are used to. You’ll work hard but you’ll face exciting challenges that allow you to put your mark on the world.
As an important part of the SixLeaf team, you’ll be responsible for creating innovative tools that help turn our client’s Brands’ into e-commerce empires. You’ll design beautifully simple yet effective solutions that, once released, will provide measurable and direct impact clients’ businesses.
As a valued SixLeaf team member, you’ll:
- Learn Something New: It is very unlikely you’ve ever worked on a project quite like this. You’ll be exposed to a fascinating and challenging new world where you will be learning about an incredibly exciting industry that is still in its infancy. You will immediately make a difference and impact on SixLeaf, its customers, and this industry.
- Make More Money: To put it bluntly; we are generous. As a startup, we don’t quite have each benchmark that determines bonus structures and pay increases set in stone yet, but we have consistently been extremely giving. We’ve given a bonus each year for the Christmas season. We’ve given raises after each 90-day probationary period. We also regularly increase pay based on exemplary performance.
- Expand Your Skillset: You’ll be exposed to developers around the world who each bring a unique set of skills to the table. You’ll also be learning the intricacies of a relatively new industry to the SAAS space, which will require expansion on current knowledge. Overall, you will walk away from this job a more capable and productive individual having learned from the best in the industry.
At SixLeaf, and as a fully distributed team, we value respect, transparency, dedication, and innovation. We honor our respective team-members strengths by promoting collaboration.
In addition, we offer:
- Generous pay, benefits, and performance-based bonuses
- Generous paid time off policy
- Ability to work remotely in a fully distributed team connected by tools like Slack, Zoom, and more
- Access to a growing library of industry-specific educational material that will help you deliver the best for our clients
- Flexible results-driven schedule
- A team that has cares immeasurably about the results it provides for clients. We take what we do seriously. We know that the results we obtain for clients by way of the software you will help create and improve have direct impacts on entrepreneurs’ businesses, families, and lives. Though we may be distributed, the common drive and connection we all have rivals even
Who You Are:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing innovative approaches and new algorithms to solve difficult business problems.
- Minimum 1 year familiarity with general AI capabilities, including virtual agents, robotic process automation, and video analytics, among others. Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Robotic Process Automation functional expertise with developing use cases, and building/leading Proofs of Concept.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in predictive modeling using both supervised and unsupervised learning techniques.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with advanced proficiency with at least one statistical computing language for data analysis, such as R or Python.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with either IBM Watson, Google Tools, AWS, or Microsoft Tools.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with big data technologies and data management tools such as Hadoop, SQL, or Informatica