Admissions Assistant – Qualifying and Transfer at Independence University
Admissions Assistant – Qualifying and Transfer
- $14/Hr. – REMOTE
- Online Remote – Continental U.S. Only
- Independence University
The Center for Excellence in Higher Education (CEHE) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. CEHE operates degree-granting career colleges throughout the western United States and online. The college brands include Stevens-Henager Colleges in Utah and Idaho; CollegeAmerica in Colorado and Arizona; California College San Diego, and Independence University (online platform). All of the colleges are accredited by ACCSC, a national accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. The colleges offer degree programs from the Associate’s level through the Master’s level in a variety of disciplines including Computer Science, Graphic Arts, Business/Accounting, Nursing, and Healthcare. CEHE is an at-will employer.
Qualifying and Transfer Admissions Assistant
- In support of this, Qualifying and Transfer Admissions Assistants work to get potential student calls to the right place.
- Make outgoing and receive incoming calls to those interested in attending our college.
- Qualify and then transfer those calls to an Admissions Consultant.
- Generate excitement and build rapport with our potential students.
- Meet productivity metrics.
- Utilize an auto-dialing system to accurately track and report on calls taken.
- Dedicated to helping others achieve their education goals.
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Call center experience preferred but not required.
- Upbeat, energetic, and competitive.
- Must have excellent attendance.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Previous dialer experience is a plus.
Measures of Merit:
- TBD by Supervisor within 90 days of hire.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!