Administrative Support Team Member at Moms In Motion
Administrative Support Team Member MCO O21 Team
Remote Flexible – US
Moms In Motion has an opening for an MCO O21 Administrative Support Team Member. This is a remote, full-time position.
The Administrative Support Team Member is responsible for supporting the division staff and the families we serve by answering questions on calls, providing resources and information, and handling paperwork for the MCO O21 department.
Skills and Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Requires a documented combination of skills/relevant work experience.
- Person-Centered Thinking/Planning training is a plus.
- Have good interviewing techniques, be able to work independently, and communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google applications.
- Must be very detail-oriented and organized. Able to plan, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Submit to a criminal background check.
- Two references are required.
- Must be able to work normal business hours 9 am-5 pm, M-F
- Displays detailed knowledge of all waiver services (PCA, Respite, Companion/Supervision)
- Understands the roles and responsibilities of all of the entities involved in administering Virginia Medicaid Waivers
Benefits for Administrative Support Team Member:
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accidental Death & dismemberment (Employer paid premium)
- 401K (retirement plan – Employer match)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Dependent Care (Team member paid pre-tax account)
- Telemed Virtual Medicine
- Supplemental Insurance Policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Care, Hospital, Life, etc)
- Annual Technology Stipend
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Monthly Cell phone Reimbursement
- Employee Perks (discounts on car rentals, Verizon, oil changes, AAA, etc)
- Team Member Health and Wellness programs (Zumba, Yoga – monthly virtual classes)
Visit www.MomsInMotion.net for more information and to apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth or other related conditions (including lactation), age (over 40), marital status, disability or gender identity.
Moms In Motion
Moms in Motion (Moms) is a Service Facilitation provider for Medicaid CD-PAS (CCC Plus, CL & FIS Waivers, EPSDT program) enrollees. Our mission is to enhance the outcome for all of our clients and their families, by using person-centered practices while providing superior service, sharing resources, continually expanding our knowledge, and networking. We achieve this through leveraging our passion, talent, and experience to lead others to the answers, help, and hope for which they are looking. Our primary areas of growth will be advocating in the school systems for our younger clients, assisting young adults with transitioning to independence, and helping our aging clients to be cared for by the people who love them.
To provide superior Person Centered Service Facilitation for Medicaid CD-PAS and FIS Waiver enrollees throughout the state of Virginia. Learning from a multitude of resources including our clients and sharing what we learn with others.
Moms In Motion’s Culture Points, ACES
A = Advocacy Empowerment and education bringing people together for positive change.
C = Compassion Effective and caring partnership with you on your journey through our unique perspective.
E = Excellence Excellence in everything we do.
S = Service Through Advocacy, Compassion, and Excellence, we provide superior person-centered service.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more