Administrative Coordinator II
Job ID: 2019-110126
Institution: Chamberlain College of Nursing
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Status: U.S. – Non-Exempt
Opportunity at a Glance
This position will report to the Dean of Academic Excellence and perform a variety of general office and administrative duties.
- Provides administrative support in the creation of correspondence, memos, and reports.
- Reviews materials to ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness.
- Prepares various reports for management.
- Researches and develops resources, which streamline processes and create a better workflow.
- Maximizes productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Identifies administrative needs and develops appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Answers inquiries, uses discretion when handling difficult calls, and routes calls to appropriate individual.
- Maintains calendar(s) for the supervisor and/or department.
- Maintains contact with customers and outside vendors.
- Completes other projects and duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of previous experience providing administrative support and/or other applicable experience.
- Proficient in typing, and using Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PPT), internet applications, and office equipment.
- Analytical skills and the ability to problem-solve and balance multiple tasks simultaneously are essential.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail and mental concentration required to accurately performing tasks.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
Chamberlain University’s mission is to educate, empower and embolden diverse healthcare professionals who advance the health of people, families, communities and nations. Chamberlain University is an accredited institution comprised of the College of Nursing, which offers a three-year Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program and flexible post-licensure programs such as the RN to BSN option, Master of Science in Nursing degree program, Doctor of Nursing Practice degree program and graduate certificates, and the College of Health Professions, which offers a Master in Public Health degree program. For the most updated accreditation information, visit chamberlain.edu/accreditation.
Chamberlain University continues to raise the standard of nursing and healthcare education as well as advance healthcare outcomes in communities across the country and around the world. Chamberlain University is a member of Adtalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE), a global education provider headquartered in the United States