Administrative Coordinator – Entry Level at Amobee
Title: Administrative Coordinator – Entry Level
- Location: Los Angeles, California or Remote, USA
- Position is open to remote candidates.
- LOS ANGELES / HUMAN RESOURCES – OPERATIONS / CONTRACT
Amobee is looking for a motivated individual who will get excited about helping us make a difference in our company by setting up and growing our new Employee Resource Group (ERG) programs!
The ERG specialist will help coordinate various administrative and organizational aspects for our 8 ERGs and will also have the opportunity to have high interaction with employees of varying management levels and divisions.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to help build a new D&I initiative from the ground up!
- Records meeting minutes
- Communicates next steps and follow up items back to each group
- Organizes and manages the historical backlog of meeting notes
- Organizes a folder of all event documentation, fliers, notes, etc. for the ERG
- Maintains and updates the active ERG Membership List
- Regularly updates each ERG’s Budget Tracker for accuracy
- Ensures the ERG’s Intranet page is maintained with the most updated information
- Assists with Diversity and Inclusion (DNI) Town Hall activities, including slide deck design, creation, and completion of final presentation
- Plans regular meetings with ERG Leaders to ensure alignment of activities, communication, and budget and updates documentation and systems accordingly
- Monitors ERG Slack channels to track action items and follow-ups for leadership Culture Calendar
- Partner with various stakeholders and Internal Comms to capture key holidays and culture events and outline comms needs for each ERG
- You are a great listener who can keep track of meeting agenda items
- You are a compassionate individual who has an easy time reading the room and making judgements on meeting flow and next steps
- Demonstrated experience producing and maintaining collaborative platforms for large organizations
- Superb communicator: You are a good writer, storyteller, and can present ideas and strategies succinctly and clearly
- Experience with Google Drive suite to create agenda documents, storage folders and meeting decks
- Experience using platforms like Confluence
- Prior experience in ERG and D&I type work, as in school clubs, D&I groups, etc.
- Light Project Manager Experience: You’re highly organized, plan for the future, meet deadlines, and successfully guide projects from conception to completion
- Powerpoint & Design skills for presentations
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!