Administrative Coordinator at Maximus
Administrative Coordinator (Remote)
Job Locations: US-Remote
Requisition ID: 2022-78712
# of Openings: 1
Job Function: Clinical
Job Schedule: Regular Full-Time
Maximus is currently hiring for an Administrative Coordinator. In this position, you will be performing administrative tasks to ensure compliance with all contract level requirements. This is a fully remote position with a salary range of $17-22/houly, pay is based on overall experience and qualifications.
Job Description Summary
Perform administrative tasks to ensure compliance with all contract level requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer support to internal and external customers
- Responsible for assigning and coordinating referrals for contract work to appropriate parties
- Computer data entry
- Perform all job duties in compliance with Person First standards, HIPAA guidelines, and company confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Complete assignments within established compliance standards and timelines
- Monitor multiple work queues daily to ensure cases move quickly through each process stage.
- Identify and resolve data errors
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- High School Degree or equivalent and 0-2 years of relevant experience, or Associate Degree
- Clinical office experience preferred
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Degree or equivalent and 2 years of relevant experience, or Associate Degree
- Clinical office experience preferred
- Self-starter with sense of urgency and the ability to work in fast-paced, complex, and deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational skills including time management, calendar management, scheduling, project management, records and filing and using digital resources
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy and flexibility to work effectively with all members of the organization
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Demonstrated ability to communicate information clearly and accurately both verbally and in writing
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate level in Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, and Microsoft Outlook)
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to a candidate’s education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus’s total compensation package. Other rewards may include shortand long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation shall be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant’s salary history will not be used in determining compensation.