Administrative Assistant- Editorial Director at HealthyWomen
Title: Administrative Assistant- Editorial Director
Location: United States
Are you super organized but also laid back? Do you enjoy making sure all the moving parts of a project go smoothly? Do you have amazing project management and research skills and feel passionate about women’s health?
HealthyWomen is a nonprofit organization dedicated to educating women about health topics so they can make informed decisions about their healthcare and feel supported as they navigate their health. We are a fast-paced organization, seeking a highly organized Administrative Assistant to support the Editorial Director in producing a high volume of high-quality content. Key aspects of the role are finding subjects and sources for stories as well as helping keep the editorial department organized. If this sounds like a good fit, tell us why.
THIS IS A FULLY REMOTE ROLE. CANDIDATE MUST BE U.S.-BASED AND ABLE TO WORK ON EAST COAST HOURS.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Use the internet and social media to find subjects and sources for stories
- Organize and update multiple content calendars
- Keep track of freelancer due dates and assignments
- Handle multiple projects at one time
- Write letters and emails on behalf of editorial director
- Provide polite and professional communication
- Perform additional tasks as needed by the editorial team
- Strong research skills and deep familiarity with using the internet, FB, Twitter and Instagram to find sources
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Analytical ability
- Expertise in Google Suite
- Healthy sense of humor
- This position is a 30-hour/week position, 3-month contract to start
- 100% remote, candidates must be able to work on an ET (New York) time zone schedule in order to attend virtual meetings.