Administrative Assistant – LAC Group
Location: USA – Virtual – Remote
LAC Group is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide support services to our developing and growing sales team.
This position can work remotely but we prefer the individual to be located or work on East Coast hours.
We are looking for someone with exceptional organization and communication skills (written and spoken) with the ability to work quickly and independently. This is a full-time position, offering competitive salary and benefits within a growing company.
- Provide support and administrative services to the sales team;
- Coordinate travel and update calendars for those individuals on the sales team nationwide;
- Prepare meetings and coordinate information with participants;
- Prep, prepare and send Non-Disclosure Agreements, contracts, and other requested files and documents;
- Provide support and development of product information and literature for the sales team;
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- 2+ years of providing administrative assistant or sales coordination duties;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to organize work and manage multiple tasks concurrently within demanding deadlines;
- Consistency, accuracy, and efficiency with data entry tasks;
- Flexible and professional attitude and behavior when working with clients, vendors, management, and co-workers;
- Ability to anticipate needs and offer problem-solving solutions.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.