Administrative and Marketing Coordinator at Larvol
Admin & Marketing Coordinator
100% Telecommute, ‘work-from-anywhere’ position. Must be available primarily during US East coast business hours with some evening and weekend availability and speak fluent English. 30-45 hours/week expected. Exceptional communication skills required and must be tech-savvy.
We are looking for a versatile team player to help take on a growing list of marketing and admin/people ops initiatives! You may not be asked to do all of the items below, we are considering applicants with a background or career interest in either Digital Media & Marketing or People Ops & Talent and will assign projects accordingly.
Admin & People Ops Projects
- Coordinate talent acquisition efforts and recruitment (posting jobs, organizing applicants, scheduling
- Logistical support for conferences we attend
- Coordinate company Training program
- Assist with hiring of vendors and various consultants
Marketing & Digital Media Projects:
- Support content creation efforts for web and social media
- Create and manage Google Ads campaigns
- Help develop copy and emails for both HTML and non-HTML campaigns using a variety of tools
- Understand list segmentation and determining which campaigns should be sent to whom
- Assist with creating presentations (PowerPoint)
- Market research & related analyses
- Ad hoc projects
Desired Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently and primarily during US business hours required
- Some availability outside traditional business hours (nights/weekends) preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail (names, grammar, timezones, etc.)
- College degree preferred
- Must own smart phone, computer, and have reliable internet
- Proficiency in MS Office required (we are PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook heavy)
- We also use WordPress, Reply.io, Sendgrid, Google Ads, Salesforce, Hootsuite, Canva, and more. Proficiency with digital media and/or email marketing tools are helpful.
- We are tech-forward and expect staff to be adept at learning and utilizing new platforms on a frequent basis
Position is between 30-45 hours per week with some flexibility. Qualified candidates, please submit your resume and brief introduction including expected compensation range to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Admin & Marketing” in the subject so we can find it faster!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!