Title: Administration Specialist Job
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Requisition ID: 213463
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Founded in 1972, SAP is the world’s leading provider of enterprise applications, analytics, and mobility with over 170,000 customers around the world. SAP is currently seeking an experienced Administration Specialist.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
Performs administrational support activities to maximize the efficiencies of the business to which the support is being provided. Maintains up-to-date systems and performs administrative tasks according to set policies and procedures. Performs tasks with limited guidance from higher level.
- Implement and monitor department/ Profit Center/ Customer related administration activities
- Maintain, update and monitor data in internal systems where necessary
Support higher level (e. g. administration specialist) in department/ Profit Center/ Customer related activities (e. g. reports)
- Prepare presentations if required
- Support reporting related activities
- Maintain and monitor Opportunities
- Maintain and monitor Purchase Order Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Maintain and monitor Quotations, Orders and Staffing lists
- Maintain and monitor Invoices
- Supports Financial accounting like month-end closing
- Monitors time recording
- Manage Internal department related sub projects
- Support department related sub projects with department related content
- Co-ordination, Organization and Documentation of meetings
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- 3+ years of working experience in related fields
- Project Management Experience
- Knowledge of general business processes/practices
- English Level 3 (Fluent)
- Local Language Fluent
- Vocational training, plus corresponding work experience, or further education
- College degree preferred (in Business Administration, Natural Science or comparable study paths)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Virtual – USA