Adjunct Faculty – Undergraduate Business at Southern New Hampshire University
Online Adjunct Faculty – Undergraduate Business
Online Adjunct Faculty – Business
Southern New Hampshire University is currently seeking faculty to teach in our newly redeveloped Undergraduate Business Core, which is a set of courses taken by all students in a Business major. Our online faculty provide high-quality academic experiences and support students as they work toward their educational goals. Online faculty members work collaboratively in a supportive academic environment, partnering with student advising and the academic team to ensure that each student has support, tools, and resources he or she needs to be successful.
We are looking for candidates with a business background whose experience includes using data and strategy to make business decisions, but whose role is not limited only to that of a statistician or mathematician.
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Provide a high level of student outreach and connect with students, academic advisors and team leads on a frequent basis to ensure student success
- Be engaging, offering an increased and innovative presence in the classroom
- Provide substantial student feedback and offer a quick turnaround on grades
- MBA or MS in a business field or MS in a quantitative/math program
- Over 5 years of experience in business roles which require business decision-making based on data analysis, statistics and strategy
- Over 5 years of professional experience in strategic planning and/or entrepreneurship
- Computer literacy
- This posting is hiring for future term starts, dates to be assigned later.
The standard compensation for most courses is $2,200 per 8-week undergraduate course and $2,500 per 10-week graduate course.
Undergraduate and graduate adjuncts are paid bi-weekly and are considered W-2 employees of Southern NH University.
A background check is required for employment and may include licensure/certification verification.
Why Join SNHU?
Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU), founded in 1932, is a private, nonprofit, accredited institution located in Manchester, New Hampshire. We value teamwork, openness, and diversity, and believe every employee has a voice in driving our success. We’re proud to have been recognized as a Great College to Work For by the Chronicle of Higher Education every year since its inception. Our competitive benefits package includes tuition reimbursement, employer contribution to Retirement Plan, affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, and generous paid-time off. We’re constantly seeking creative, collaborative, and hard-working talent to join our team! Come be a part of innovation and education!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!