Adjunct Faculty – Psychopharmacology, Counseling at Southern New Hampshire University
Online Adjunct Faculty – Psychopharmacology (Counseling)
Southern New Hampshire University is currently seeking graduate level instructors to teach COU-635 Psychopharmacology in our MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling program. Our online faculty provide high-quality academic experiences and support students as they work toward their educational goals. Online faculty members work collaboratively in a supportive academic environment, partnering with student advising and the academic team to ensure that each student has support, tools and resources he or she need to be successful.
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Provide a high level of student outreach and connect with students, academic advisors and team leads on a frequent basis to ensure student success
- Be engaging, offering and increased and innovative presence in the classroom
- Provide substantial student feedback and offer a quick turnaround on grades
- Doctorate Degree in Counselor Education and Supervision, CACREP Accredited
- 2-5 years of relevant professional experience in the field of Counseling
- College level, online teaching experience required with strong preference to those that have taught similar courses/content as listed above
The standard compensation for most courses is $2,200 per 8-week undergraduate course, and $2,500 per 10-week graduate course. Nursing courses (NUR) have a separate compensation structure.
Undergraduate and graduate adjuncts are paid bi-weekly and are considered W-2 employees of Southern NH University.
A background check is required for employment and may include licensure/certification verification.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!