Accounts Payable Specialist at Mission Cloud
Accounts Payable Specialist
Remote (Anywhere, US)
Business Operations & Finance – Finance & Accounting
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will report to the Senior Manager, Accounting Operations. You will be responsible for multiple duties within the accounting and finance department that supports the organization’s day-to-day operations.
This position is 100% remote.
- Monitor accounts payable email inbox daily, address inquiries and enter bills promptly
- Review and code bills and statements prior to entry and ensure sufficient supporting documentation
- Route bills for appropriate internal approvals
- Identify discrepancies and communicate both internally with stakeholders and externally with vendors to resolve issues
- Review corporate credit card charges and reimbursements in the expense reporting system for accuracy and proper support
- Support the maintenance of accurate vendor information in the accounting system
- Support year-end 1099 process
- Support month-end and year-end close processes
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency
- 2+ years accounts payable experience in a private or public corporate environment
- Intermediate Excel skill (e.g. VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, XLOOKUP, SUMIFS, Pivot tables, CONCATENATE, LEFT/RIGHT/MID, Text to Columns, etc.)
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification (required within 1 year of hire)
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents with options for 100% company paid premiums
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Profit-sharing bonuses based on performance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- Life insurance paid by Mission
- Paid time off (Unlimited FlexPTO, parental leave, volunteering time off)
- Inclusive work environment with several Employee Resource Groups
- Fully distributed team with flexible work hours
- Home office furniture & equipment expenses
- Flex stipend for use on cell phone, home internet, wellness, etc. It’s up to you!
- An internal department dedicated to helping team members on their career path
Commitment to Diversity
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value every individual’s unique story, experience, and perspective. We aim to amplify the voices of our team members and our community to create a safe, empathetic, and inclusive environment where everyone can contribute one’s authentic self.
Mission is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Mission will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with The Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
About Mission Cloud Services
Mission is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner and MSP. Clients depend on us to expertly and securely architect, migrate, manage, and optimize their cloud environments.
Mission’s team of AWS Certified Solutions Architects and DevOps Engineers are ready to help you harness the full power of the AWS cloud to transform your business and operations.