Accounts Payable (AP) Supervisor at CohnReznick
Accounts Payable (AP) Supervisor
Job description 1
As CohnReznick grows, so do our career opportunities. As one of the nations top Professional Services and Business Advisory firms, we foster teams in Advisory, Assurance, and Tax services that value innovation and collaboration in everything they do!
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for an Accounts Payable Supervisorto join our team in theClient Accounting Servicesteam.
This is a virtual position. A virtual position does not require job duties be performed within proximity of a CohnReznick office location. As a virtual employee, you may be required to be present at a CohnReznick office with scheduled notice for client working, team meetings or training.
The Client Advisory Services Team is a rapidly growing division of CohnReznick, where we partner with our clients to perform accounting, advisory and technology services. Our goal is to leverage the best staff, cutting edge technology, and efficient processes to exceed our clients expectations. Our services include maintaining of books and records, financial statement close management reporting, assistance with state and local tax filings, virtual controller/CFO services, as well as accounting technology solution development
At CohnReznick, were united by a common mission to create opportunity, value, and trust for our clients, our people, and our communities. Whether its working alongside your peers to solve a client challenge, or volunteering together at the local food bank, there are so many ways to find your why at the firm.
We believe its important to balance work with everyday life and make time for enjoyment and fun. We invest in a robust Total Rewards package that includes everything from generous PTO, a flexible work environment, expanded parental leave, extensive learning & development, and even paid time off for employees to volunteer.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Supervise and oversee A/P Specialist(s) with the timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices, various payments, expense reports, special projects.
- Ensure transactions are processed completely and accurately including expense reports, invoices, ACH/check, and expedite workflow.
- Assess the efficiency and effectiveness of the current processes to streamline workflow which includes developing, implementing, and communicating process improvements, and maintaining documentation.
- Provide direction and guidance to the accounts payable specialists to meet operational initiatives while maintaining high standards in customer service.
- Assist and support the accounts payable in executing department and company goals and objectives.
- Assist in managing and maintaining supplier vendor master, analyze and review vendors’ statements for accuracy, vendor communication and follow up on past due items. * Provide service to customers by answering questions, providing information and assuring appropriate follow-though and /or resolution.
- Supervise and oversee the timely and accurate processing of 1099. Periodically review activity in the accounting system and make corrections, as necessary.
- Work with Onboarding Manager to bring new clients onto the AP Platform
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 6 + years’ experience in AP processing or similar experience
- Proficient with Bill (Bill.com) and other software such Expensify, QuickBooks Online, 1099 processing software; Intacct
- Familiarity with the key KPIs needed to manage a large-scale AP function
- Experience providing AP services in an outsourcing environment.
Studies have shown that we are less likely to apply to jobs unless we meet every single qualification. At CohnReznick, we are dedicated to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, so if youre excited about this role but your experience doesnt align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or one of our other roles.
CohnReznick is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive team to drive business results and create a better future every day for our team members, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.