Accounting Curriculum Subject Matter Expert at Becker Professional Education
Accounting Curriculum Subject Matter Expert
Becker Professional Education
U.S. – Non-Exempt
Opportunity at a Glance
The primary responsibility of accounting curriculum subject matter experts (SMEs) is to prepare professional and engaging Becker accounting course materials. In doing this, the SME will work closely with the Becker Curriculum team members.
- CPE Curriculum Development
- Update existing CPE courses
- Write new CPE courses
- Review CPE courses developed by other SMEs
- Write and/or review CPE course questions and glossaries
- Write CPE course descriptions
- Determine appropriate visual images to include in CPE courses
- CPA Curriculum Development
- Update existing CPA course content
- Write new CPA course content
- Review CPA course content developed by other SMEs
- CMA Curriculum Development
- Write new CMA course content
- Update existing CMA course content
- Review CMA course content developed by other SMEs
- Licensed CPA or CMA; Or, tax attorney
- 5+ years of experience in the accounting profession (or tax practice)
- A master’s degree or JD is preferred
- Previous experience teaching and/or preparing accounting curriculum
- Experience teaching CPA review, CMA review or CPE courses is preferred
Preferred areas of expertise include taxation, auditing, financial accounting and reporting, government accounting, not-for-profit accounting, managerial accounting, finance, economics and information technology.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Who We Are
Accounting and finance industry professionals and leading firms around the globe count on Becker for the help they need to raise their game, plus the ongoing expertise necessary for continued achievement. As the industry originals, we have helped more than one million candidates prepare for the CPA Exam and continue to advance the industry through our relationships and resources.
Becker provides CPA Exam Review, CMA Exam Review and Continued Professional Education. Becker is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET), a U.S. Department of Education nationally recognized agency that promotes quality-oriented education and training through the establishment of standards and an accreditation process focused on integrity.
If you are an Alumnus of any of our institutions, please log in to our Alumnus page to apply for opportunities.
If you are a current colleague of any of our institutions, please log in to the The Commons to apply for internal opportunities. Please note that only current colleagues will be able to log in using this link.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!