Accounting Associate at Stio
- United States
- Full time
Stio® is looking for a full time Accounting Associate to join our finance team.
We are looking for an Accounting Associate to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team. Accounting Associate responsibilities include entering financial transactions into our internal databases, financial reporting, and reconciling general ledger accounts. Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
- Create and update expense reports
- Prepare bank deposits
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Reconcile inventory invoices to verify quantities and costing
- Prepare account reconciliations such as gift cards, sales taxes, AR, AP, etc
- Research, track, and restore accounting process issues and discrepancies
- Compile financial data for weekly reporting and analysis
- Assist with other accounting projects
Your Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Organization skills
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- A history of proven work ethic
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!