Account Manager at ClearOne Advantage
- Remote OK
Credit Negotiators will work in a fast paced, performance-based environment. We are looking for high-energy, individuals to join our growing Credit Negotiator Account Management team. As a Credit Negotiator you will be responsible for calling creditors to negotiate settlement opportunities on behalf of our clients. Clients are already enrolled – there is no cold calling! You work as the middleman, responsible for negotiating our existing clients accounts, acting more as a Liaison. Negotiators will be responsible for prioritizing day to day tasks to maximize production.
We are seeking goal driven, competitive and self-motivated team members who want to work as a consultant within the financial services industry.
- Competitive base wage + uncapped commission!
- 40-hour work week, great work-life balance
- Remote flexibility
- Weekly, monthly incentives and contests
- No weekends
- Casual, fun work environment
- Negotiating the designated minimum settlements
- Proper calculation of settlement payments
- Developing an expansive network of creditor contacts to aid in settlement
- Actively working settlements and execute orders using the company’s central database
- Making outbound and answering inbound calls between clients and creditors
- Responsible for overcoming objections when needed
- Works from the established Negotiations queue to settle client debts
- Responds to all questions and inquiries using procedures that fall within established quality control points and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Applies critical thinking skills to determine appropriate solutions while overcoming obstacles to improve settlement rates
- Provide customers with accurate information regarding their financial analysis
- Maintaining a consultative relationship with the customer throughout the process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred, not required
- Ability to successfully multi-task, work in fast-paced environment and manage accounts
- Must be computer literate with the ability to input and retrieve data from CRM systems
- Ability to write professional and informative email correspondence
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external clientele
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven track record of maintaining, prospecting, and developing an account base
ClearOne Advantage’s mission is to help people in debt find a clear path to financial stability. ClearOne Advantage has grown to almost 600 employees serving customers coast to coast. In 2019, The Baltimore Sun named ClearOne Advantage a 2019 Top Workplace, and our executive team took home the “Exemplary Leadership” award for their tireless commitment to growing and supporting our stellar team. The Baltimore Business Journal also recognized ClearOne Advantage as a “Best Place to Work” finalist. We are equally passionate about our internal employee experience as we are with our external clients!
Clear One Advantage provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and job seekers without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!