Account Manager at Schaaf-PartnerCentric
PartnerCentric, Inc., an industry-leading fully remote performance marketing agency with over 35 employees based in the US and Europe, is looking for a full-time account manager. At our core, we build meaningful relationships and aim to be the best partners for our clients and for each other. We are 100% funded by happy customers and provide premium performance marketing services to retail and lead advertisers.
To provide tailored and strategic insights to help maximize growth for our clients. The right candidate must have the ability to analyze trends to provide key takeaways for future strategy and growth. Must be a self-starter, persistent, highly motivated, goal-oriented, and passionate individual. Must also have the ability to work with limited supervision, but have the desire to be a part of a high-performing team environment.
- Manage a portfolio of assigned client accounts; act as the lead and main point of contact
- Develop strategies/objectives for each client and execute on them, ensuing in growth.
- Develop Rhythm and Workflow for each client. This includes:
- Weekly calls
- Monthly strategy sessions
- Quarterly Business Reviews
- Annual Reviews
- Maintain and retain key affiliate partnerships to foster growth
- Build strategy on recruitment efforts and new opportunities
- Negotiate and secure placements for clients
- Regularly report program performance to clients (i.e. weekly status updates)
- Analyze web traffic and sales metrics
- Provide financial forecasting
- Be a team player who demonstrates leadership through coaching and proper delegation of work.
- Able to lead and motivate team to deliver results
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years affiliate marketing experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!