Account Executive at Draft.dev
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% remote
If you’re a stellar communicator with an interest in technology, this role could be a great way to advance your sales career.
We’ve grown from 0-40 clients in just a year and are on track to double again in the next six months. As our first Account Executive, you’ll oversee the entire sales process from handling inbound interest, to researching leads, to running sales calls, and sending follow-ups to keep potential clients moving through our pipeline. You’ll work alongside the Founder/CEO to help set sales processes and standards.
About the Company
Draft.dev is a content marketing agency focused on creating in-depth, technical content for growing technology startups. We work with subject matter experts from around the world to create tutorials, blog posts, and e-books for our clients. Founded in 2020, we’re small, but have grown revenue 8x in 2021 already and expect to double again in the next six months.
And now we’re looking for someone to join as our first Account Executive!
- Understand our prospects and ideal clients at a high level
- Perform prospecting activities to drive new business growth
- Build relationships and identify key buying signals to move prospects through the sales pipeline
- Prompt and clear communication with prospects and Draft.dev team members in excellent written English
- Create and run cold email and Linkedin campaigns using modern tools (we use Apollo and Pipedrive)
- Qualify and research inbound leads
- Initially, you’ll take notes in sales calls but within 1-3 months, you’ll be leading calls independently
- Send follow up emails and campaigns to prospects after calls
- Weekly sales check-in meetings
- Holding sales calls in US and EU time zones
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience driving full-cycle sales opportunities
- Native-level English writing and speaking skills
- Adhere to and improve existing sales processes
- Past software development or industry experience
- Experience with Apollo and Pipedrive
- Previous experience building sales processes
- Flexible hours, location, and mostly asynchronous work (no travel required)
- $52,000/year base pay rate with on-target earnings of $105,000+ annually
- 10% commission on new sales (average deal size of $15,000) with no cap
- Work directly with Draft.dev’s founder
- Help shape the direction of a quickly-growing small business and sales team
- Submit your application.
- You’ll complete an asynchronous role playing assignment via email (will just take a few minutes).
- You’ll join a 30-minute phone call to learn about your experience and the role.
- You’ll complete a 1-hour phone-based role playing session.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!